Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Whole Day by myself w/ the kids

Tomorrow is the first day I will be completely by myself for the whole day, start to finish, with all the kids. Aaron is going back to work and, although his trip lands at 5:45 tomorrow night, for all intents and purposes, it's all me.....start to finish.

I will do breakfast (pop tarts)
dressing the kids (the little ones will remain jammied up)
lunch packing (I think I can rook the husband into doing that tonight)
getting myself ready (tomorrow's ensemble definitely includes a hat)
dropping Sydney off (school is across the street and we'll still probably be late)
2 week check up for Rem (appt. at 10:30...surely I can make that without a problem)
lunch for Harper (so happy peanut butter sandwiches are her fave)
naptime.....probably for EVERYONE
play time
pick Syd up from school (the dreaded car rider line)
Monday folders
homework
Killer Hour!!!!!! (dinner will definitely include leftovers and chicken nuggets for the kids)
Bath time (so glad we bathed Rem this morning so he won't need one for a day or two)
Story time (it's my favorite part of the day...and easy to do while snuggling the newborn)
Bed time
Whew!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment